Monday, April 7, 2014

Coming and Going

That's what I've been busy doing. I did manage to walk at least 30 minutes a day, much to my surprise. And I was able to balance treats with salads and fruit. It's encouraging to learn how to manage vacations or other times away from our routines.

On a different note, I read some labels at the store in the last couple of days. Sigh. I need to get busy baking. While some of my homemade items have sugar in them, at least I can identify all of the ingredients! One brand of yogurt had one or more ingredients I couldn't pronounce. I found another brand. Another product lists preservatives right on the ingredient label. I have to admit, I guess it's good they identify the items we can't pronounce: they tell us they are preservatives. But I'm not dead so I don't need preserving - quite yet. In truth, I like to think with a healthy lifestyle I have many years left!

No comments:

Post a Comment