Thursday, April 10, 2014

Changing it up

Yesterday I got back to my light weights/workout routine. To treat myself, I took last night off from the elliptical. Not such a bad trade off. Does quilting count as exercise? That's what I did in the evening instead. A few days of beach walking is in my future... with my husband, which will be a nice change of pace from walking around the neighborhood by myself. Even my midday walks have changed this week, as I mentioned earlier, in that we have Sun! so I've been walking outside instead of on the treadmill. We seem to thrive on variety--even those of us who dearly love our routines. I can keep the routine of walking, but add a little variety within the routine. What are your favorite tricks for adding variety while keeping a routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment