Monday, May 12, 2014

Summer? Sun!

Given the norm for this corner of the Earth, I'm not going to say it's summer yet, although we're promised summer-like weather this week. That's great for exercising and healthy eating! Good thing, too, after a family celebration yesterday. But I'm ready to put it all away a little faster this time and get back to my healthy habits. :-) Granted, I had cake for breakfast, but the rest is on its way to the freezer. And I'll have fruit and salad later today. And another walk and the elliptical -- right back on track. Speaking of, hubby has promised to take me to a track some time (after he recovers from oral surgery and we find a time to go) so I can see what new abilities a year on the elliptical might have given me. I'm thinking also that hiking (outside) season is almost here. What's not to love about summer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment