Saturday, May 10, 2014

Progress = success

So far I'm accomplishing what I wanted with my plan to reduce sugar. Not that I've reduced sugar as much as I could, but combined with an increase in speed on the elliptical and some attention to exercise routines, I'm making progress. I did try a couple of healthy alternatives at recent "social events" (a fellow weight watcher's term for those gatherings with friends that always seem to involve food). Twice this week I was to go out for ice cream with friends. Both times I tried having frozen yogurt. Not perfect, as it's not exactly the season so it's not as fresh as I would like, but workable. Another meeting with a friend involved a milkshake, but I had the small size and balanced it with some healthy foods. Next week's goal: to continue with healthy food choices. Once I get the new speed/routine down on the elliptical, I'll try to add a resistance level--something I've never tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment