Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Rest assured

That's what I'm having a hard time doing right now: figuring out when to take a break from exercise without losing the consistency of routine. Hubby has heard it's good to take one day a week off from the intense exercise. Haven't done quite that, although I think the routine changed a bit on the weekend. I did keep up with the elliptical, though. All of that to say, I'm tired! But sometimes it seems if I quit exercising I would have to quit eating, and I know I'm not ready to do that. :-) And I know I have some time coming during which I won't be able to maintain the treadmill and elliptical routine for a few days, but I will be able to walk. For now, I'll balance the exercise times with rest times. After the elliptical tonight, I'll be on the couch. :-) How do you balance rest and exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment