Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tips from Lady J

Crazy days with many interruptions increase the challenge of maintaining my exercise routine.
However, it's a good opportunity to allow my friend Lady J "guest" here - I'll include a few tips from her recent emails.

"What about something simple -- like smaller portions, and mostly fat-free food. And stretching exercises to begin with."
"Yes, eating less at meals is a good idea. I try to do that. But buying for one is difficult (right, Pale Ale?). I always have more food around here than I need. And I hate to see food go to waste. (or Waist, as the case is with me). But I'm trying to cut back, and keep my freezer full. That way I don't worry too much about it spoiling. And I've been making myself smoothies. Not always instead of a meal, but they ARE just fruit, yogurt and water whizzed up."

Good ideas. As the weather gets warmer, a smoothie might even sound good!

No comments:

Post a Comment