Wednesday, February 12, 2014

We're following Weight Watchers at our house -- I love their healthy eating ideas and good fitness tips. I've heard from more than one source that eating at the computer = mindless eating. I'm here to tell you it just happened. That (small) piece of cheese (a healthy snack) that was here on my notepad has simply disappeared. It's gone. I've been trying to practice more "mindful" eating, but I find that has to happen away from the computer for me to truly focus and enjoy the food.

1 comment:

  1. I did Weight Watchers for quite some time. It do like their eating plan and the flexibility. After awhile, I couldn't justify the monthly fee, considering the plateau I had been resting upon. But I found a neat app for iphone called Pts Plus Diary that does almost everything Weight Watchers does for a one-time cost of $1.99, so I'm using that now. Without some kind of accountability, I find it way too easy to overeat--=or eat junk food. Good luck with your healthy eating and your blog!

    ReplyDelete