Friday, February 28, 2014

Headed for the Weekend

I'm thinking about stir fry for lunch today... hubby's delicious hashbrowns for dinner... workout clothes have been moved to a pile in the office which means I'll trip over them for days to come, making it easy to grab whatever I need for the workout at hand... thinking about making soup and homemade bread for the boys tomorrow... and maybe toward roast chicken and vegetables Sunday... And I want to try making a different kind of muffin this morning. Overall a healthy weekend: some healthy food and activities with a few treats thrown into the mix! Do I do anything besides eat and exercise? Yes! Lots of writing today, some quilting in the evenings, a Blazer game with hubby Saturday night. I might even clean -- that's good for some activity points, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment