Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Life happens...

and while it's been happening, I've kept on eating. Let's say 2/3 healthy, 1/3 not so healthy. And I've gotten in *some* exercise each day, in spite of it all. Looking forward to getting back to regular exercise routine for the rest of this week, though. Last night I met with friends for potluck before a writers meeting. We always have lots of good, healthy food to try! I enjoy the opportunity to try new foods this way before trying to cook them at home. One new food I tried was butternut squash. Roasted. I think that would be my favorite way to have it, with a bit of seasoning. Also tried a great salad-in-a-bag from Costco. How do you stay on track when life happens?

2 comments:

  1. "staying on track" in and of itself can be defined in a myriad of ways. I like to define staying on track as regular trips through the kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete