Friday, August 29, 2014

Still eating!

You can rest assured that even if I'm not posting here, I'm still eating. :-) And, through it all, trying to eat healthy. August has been a month of coming and going around here. I think I already posted about the challenges of trying to eat healthy and maintain some exercise while at a conference. Last week I visited my parents. I chose to put my time into visiting instead of following all of my exercise routine. We did walk the dog, and took a walk in the park (on one of the cooler days), and went swimming (only once). But we made choices to spread out the treats and at the end of the week, I was able to maintain. Next challenge: the beach. Hubby has all sorts of ideas for messing with my healthy (and inexpensive) menu ideas. At least we'll have numerous walks on the beach (and sand counts as resistance, right?) to compensate! What are your tips for navigating summer challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment