Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Checking in

We all need to do that occasionally, check in with whatever accountability system we have in place to help us meet our health goals, in healthy eating and/or fitness. Sometimes life gets too busy and we don't check in for awhile. If coming and going counts as exercise, I should be in great shape! It's been a revolving door since I last posted: a trip to the beach, a trip to see family, a writing conference, get togethers with friends... All those happy occasions involved food, too. :-) Good food. Exercise, too, although not as much of that as I'd like. My new challenge this week is to increase resistance on the elliptical to change up my exercise program. I'm liking it. :-) What types of challenges do you set for yourself when you need to get back on track?

No comments:

Post a Comment