Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello again

Some parts of life continued on through the summer... sleeping, some exercise, and yes, eating. A fair amount of traveling kept me away from blogging, but not away from food and exercise! I learned that stairs are a great way to exercise. I learned that yes, it does take 5-6 miles per day to accomplish my fitness goals if I'm not doing anything more strenuous than walking. I learned that a sprained ankle can really set back the fitness goals. And, I learned that 2 months off my regular stretching exercises makes it very hard to get back into the routine!

I sampled Slovak food, even learned how to make a salad. Will learn more this weekend at a Slovak party here in the states. I sampled German food. :-) Tonight, we will have good homecooked food. We'll try to keep it healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment